Quality Supplements to Protect Eyes and Support Vision
ProOmega® provides exceptionally high levels of the omega-3 fats EPA and DHA. It is ideal for people wanting high-intensity, therapeutic support in a smaller serving. Nordic Naturals most popular concentrate, ProOmega has been shown by original research to support healthy glucose levels, healthy lipid levels in professional athletes, bronchial health, and the body’s ability to respond to stress in a healthy way.* Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is found in the highest concentration in the retina, suggesting it has an important functional role to eye health.
ProDHA Eye® with FloraGLO Lutein, is specifically formulated to protect eyes and support healthy vision by combining concentrated omega-3s with natural carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin.* This unique blend supports eye health Prowhile also protecting against damaging ultraviolet blue light.*
The dry eye care supplement EyePromise EZ Tears™ Dry Eye and Contact Lens Comfort Formula
Forty percent of Americans suffer from dry eye, and discomfort due to dryness. In fact this is the leading reason many patients stop wearing contact lenses. The EyePromise EZ Tears formula is a dry eye care supplement that provides rapid relief from symptoms in as little as two weeks.
EyePromise Zeaxanthin + Lutein Macular Health, Vegan Formula is designed to increase Macular Pigment Optical Density (MPOD) and protect the photo-receptors with the highest available level of dietary Zeaxanthin. Zeaxanthin and Lutein are macular pigments in the retina that function like “internal sunglasses” to protect the photo-receptors and provide visual performance benefits.
- Enhanced visual acuity – improved vision in fine-detail situations like needlepoint or reading in low light
- Reduced glare recovery time – faster recovery from temporary “blindness” caused by high intensity lighting, such as automobiles or stadium lights
- Improved contrast sensitivity – ability to discern objects from their background (i.e. seeing a white gold ball or baseball clearly against a light blue sky)
- Diminished light sensitivity and visual discomfort – less visual discomfort in sunlight or when exposed to bright light
- Increased visual processing speed – seeing an object more clearly, enabling improved processing speed and reaction time
- Increased MPOD – the only brand guaranteed to increase MPOD!